Mystery Series are Wizardess Heart+ main stories.
For side stories (spin-offs) see the Events page. Those can be read apart from the main stories.
The first thing shown at the beginning of the game is the Prologue, only after finishing it the player is then able to pick a main story.
The main stories are divided by seasons of "Mystery Series," each containing 3 stories, also called "routes." Each route is based around a romanceable character and have 3 possible endings: Unhappy, Normal and Happy. As the player gives answers through the stories, 1, 3 or 7 points (called "intimacy points"), will be given to fill the "Love Meter," determining what endings are available. The more points the happier the ending you can get. To help this process, the game also contains a raising gauge item that can be bought or gained through gameplay.
All main stories are fixed, without an expiring date, and can be read again from the start. To keep reading a story, the player must pass Checkpoints, also called Magic Challenges, using Magic Grade points or avatar items. After finishing any ending the player will receive Endings Rewards, with avatar and consumable items. No matter what ending the player picks, it will not affect the next stories chosen nor its sequels.
Each story (route) has approximately 14 chapters, with between 8 to 12 episodes, plus the 3 possible endings with around 4 to 12 episodes. As one episode cost x1 Story Ticket, at total it could be around x116 to x172 Tickets to complete a story.
Being 32 routes and 6 sequels, each with 3 endings, the game has a total of 114 routes' endings.
From season 1 to 5 the player can pick any route as the stories are not consecutive. In all those stories the main character Liz Hart it is still trying to get accepted in Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy.
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Season 5|
From season 6 to 11 the stories has now a specific order, following the characters' release it starts with Zeus and continues till the most recent routes. Each, also comes with a short summary from previous stories, yet, not reading in the proper order might still inflict the comprehension of them. The main plot follows that, now as an official student, Liz Hart becomes a prefect and faces other mysteries mainly regarding the safety of the world. As the game stated each route being a different universe, some divergences occur from route to route in order to avoid speaking about the MC and her romantic relation in previous stories.
|Season 6||Season 7||Season 8||Season 9||Season 10||Season 11|
A sequel is a continuation of a route and after completing any ending from it (or in release/early bird mode), only then players can read its respective sequel. The story however, mostly follows the normal ending of a route and although sequels can be read apart, not following seasons order, some explanations and characters appearance might not be fully explained. From the 32 routes only 6 gained a sequel, being chosen by players in a Survey held in 2018 by Solmare (back then with only 15 routes from seasons 1 to 5).
- Main Article: Discontinuation
In April 21, 2020, it was announced the game discontinuation. The game will still be available, yet no new story will be released. All fixed routes, sequels and events remain and can still be read in the app.
The list bellow is for Mystery Series' routes release. For each character page see Characters.
|2019/03/17||Willem V Rembrandt||Route|
|2018/3/8||Klaus II||Route (Second)|
|2017/11/5||Klaus I||Sequel (of his first route)|
|2015/03/09||Klaus I||Route (First)|
Not every mystery is part of every story line, though they might still be hinted at. Some of the mysteries are:
- Dark magic occurrence
- Disappearance of Serge Durandal
- Disappearance of Magical Items
- Gedonelune academy's female ghost.
- Mysterious woman
- Pigeons Death
- The underground labyrinth
- The Dragonkins
- In 2019 another survey was held asking possible sequels. Joel, being number 6 in 2018 survey and 1st in this survey, was the last character to gain a sequel.
- Following this survey, if it was not for the game discontinuation, Hiro, Luca and Azusa might have gotten a sequel.
- The following characters were not included for possible sequels in this survey for not yet being available/released: Nox, Rex, Gray, Ted, Lars, Clive, Florin, Albert and Light.
- The last spin-off event Melody of Awakening being a continuation to the Mystery Series suggest that Felix and Vain might have gotten a route if it was not for the discontinuation.
- Scarlett and Augustus' despite being romanceable their stories were only available in events.
- Klaus was the only character to gain two routes.
- From the first three boys released along the game, only Luca had no early bird for his route. Elias and Yukiya gained early birds along their sequel release.